About Me

My photo
KENT, OH
As the daughter of two extremely creative parents I was pretty much destined for a career in food, something I think my parents knew when they named me. My passion for entertaining and cooking was developed by the time I was 10, apprenticing in our family kitchen making Chinese egg rolls and French crepes from scratch. I earned my degree in Food Service from Kent State then spent the last 18 years opening restaurants and hotels learning all facets of the industry with a focus on food, training and event planning. When the market tanked in 2008 I lost my job of 8 years and decided to explore this opportunity as a chance to begin yet another new chapter in my life. This is my journey……

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where would we be without our friends & family?

Thanks to the coaxing of my dear friend home healing from surgery and another friend from high school I am back, writing in my new blog. I’m not sure if it was having an absorbanent (that was a word I had t look up!!) amount of time on my hands, too much or not enough to say or the little cooking hiatus I took since I last posted but each contributed in some way to me avoiding this new blog. But thanks again to my friends I here, writing in my pj’s on a Saturday morning, flipping between the foodtv network and a movie ready to begin again. So here we go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment